21 Jul 2011

A NEW BEGINNING.


Goodmorning guys. Hope you had a great sleep? I sure could have slept a few more hours. I'm pretty tired from last night and the half a bottle of wine that I consumed hehe :) But I'm excited for this day that I have been looking forward to for SOOOOO long now!
My parents and sister will arrive later, and we're going to move half of my stuff to my parents place because we wont have room for all of it in Stockholm. 
But right now I'm enjoying my oats and browsing through Kenzas blog. Love it by the way - and I get to practice my Swedish this way.
In a bit I'm meeting Mette for a coffee date at Frederiskberg :) So I should probably start getting ready!!
I'm not sure how stabile my blogging will be the next couple of days, since I'll be living in a suitcase with friends and family, but I'll do my best :)
Hope you are having a good morning - Have a FANTASTIC day guys.
I'll see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment